2021 Geneseo Music Fest
Celebrate Geneseo's longest running commuiniy festival on June 18, 19 & 20, 2021 in Geneseo, IL
with the 52nd Anniversary of Geneseo Music Festival!
Geneseo's longest running annual festival enters its 52nd year in 2021! Join us for free summertime fun on June 18 - 20, 2021 on Father's Day Weekend in Geneseo for live music, craft vendors, food trucks, tractor displays and more!
More information about the specific schedule and vendor fair applications will be forthcoming in February 2021.
More event details will be coming soon! Mark your calendars!
Entertainment, family activities, food, music, arts & crafts and meeting up with friends and family are just a few of the highlights.
We have exciting events planned for the entire weekend and there is something for everybody!
Many events take place in or around the City Park.
On Friday, the Doo Dah Parade steps off at 6:00 pm and is hosted by the Geneseo Kiwanis Club. After the parade, the Geneseo Rotary Club hosts its annual Queen Contest at the Band Shell. Both the Doo Dah Parade and Queen Contest are pending public health guidelines at the time.
At night, musicians can be found playing at venues across Geneseo.
Saturday starts with the Maple City 4, a 5k race hosted by Rotary Club of Geneseo. The remainder of the day will be filled with music, fun family activities, and an Arts & Crafts Fair.
Antique tractors and Vintage Farm Equipment will be on display north of the Band shell.
Visitors are invited to see the beautiful park, visit our historic downtown, and spend time with friends and family in Geneseo this Father's Day weekend.
Geneseo Music Fest is summertime at its best!
2021 GENESEO MUSIC FEST
VENDOR FAIR APPLICATION
When: Saturday June 19 & Sunday June 20, 2021
Saturday Hours: 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday Hours: 10 am – 4 pm
Where: Geneseo City Park in Geneseo, IL (this is an outdoor event in an open, public area)
Who: The best of the Midwest. We are seeking vendors who offer trend forward homemade, vintage or reclaimed products. Vendors who offer summer apparel for women & men, unique on-site wood working displays, and farm & country themed merchandise are strongly encouraged to apply.
Price: Half booth $75 (15’x15’), Full booth $150 (15’ x 30’)
Space is limited so please reserve your space as early as possible. Entry fee is non-refundable and due 7 days from acceptance to the event. Acceptance will be emailed within 7 days of receipt of application.
Please make checks payable to the Geneseo Chamber of Commerce
Mailing address: 117 S. Oakwood Ave. Geneseo, IL 61254
Show Set up: Friday 8 am – 4 pm; Saturday morning, 6 am – 9 am.
Tear down: Sunday Evening, 4 pm - 7 pm
Eligibility Requirements & Additional Information:
- A certificate of insurance is required. Make sure the certificate is good for June 18, 19, & 20, 2021
- Only items handcrafted or procured by the exhibitor will be permitted in the vendor fair.
- Limited direct sales vendors (AVON, Mary Kay) will be allowed on a case-by-case basis, and only if they are Geneseo Chamber members.
- Illinois State sales tax is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Be prepared in the event of inclement weather.
- DRIVING ON PARK PROPERTY IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Electricity is not available.
- Vendors must supply their own tents, tables and chairs.
- Check-in and Set-Up - Set-up times will be assigned beginning at 8AM on Friday. Detailed instructions will be e-mailed with acceptance letter. Arriving during your set-up time will assure you the most convenient access to your booth. Please check in at the Information Booth indicated on the map upon arrival.
- Booths must be staffed at all times.
- Tear Down - Dismantling of your booth will not be allowed until after 4PM on Sunday.
- You are required to clean up your booth space after the event, including any zip ties used in your display.
- Registration Deadline - Deadline for entering the show is Friday May 28th. Cost after this date is $100 per spot.
- Please send a self-addressed stamped business envelope with your registration form.
Vendors are required to bring their own tables, tents and displays. Please plan accordingly for inclement weather.
TENT WEIGHTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL VENDORS – NO EXCEPTIONS! Music Fest staff will be checking specifically for this. Vendors without tent weights will not be allowed to set up and refunds will not be issued.
- Participants must attend all days and hours of the show.
- No vehicles are allowed in City Park.
- Artists are responsible for keeping their display area neat and clean at all times.
- No gas-powered generators are allowed.
- Structures should be built to withstand gusty winds. Any artist with a hazardous display will be required to close and forfeit their registration fee.
2021 Geneseo Music Fest is a Geneseo Chamber of Commerce event. Please pass along this information to other business owners but note this is a juried event.
2021 Geneseo Music Fest Vendor Application
Contact Name: _________________________________________________________________
Business Address: ______________________________________________________________
Phone Number: ________________________________________________________________
Business Website: ______________________________________________________________
Business Social Media Page: ______________________________________________________
Category of Products (Circle all that apply)
Furniture Vintage Goods Jewelry
Art Home Décor Clothing
Describe the type of products you will sell, list past festivals and the overall style of your business:
**Please submit 3-6 photos of your products or displays that best represent your business**
Email vendor application to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28, 2021.