Geneseo Development & Growth, Inc.
The Director is responsible to plan, organize, implement, coordinate, and control the services of the childcare program, exercising independent judgment and decision-making authority as delegated, including budget, policies, procedure, and staff supervision. Under general supervision, the director operates the childcare program to conform with DCFS regulations and state day care licensing provisions. Responsibilities include the overall management of the center’s operations and coordinating of the children’s education programs and activities. Salary range for this position is $42,500-$50,000 depending on experience with opportunities for bonuses.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or comparable educational experience or credentialing; director-qualified according to Illinois DCFS guidelines
• CPR Certification
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a licensed childcare facility with at least one (1) year in a leadership position
• Support a learning-oriented organizational culture that emphasizes quality experiences for children, collaborative relationships, continuous improvement, and high performance by developing curriculum
• Promotes a safe, nurturing, healthy, positive, caring environment where self-esteem is enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected.
• Maintain accurate records on children to include development, attendance, immunization, and general health; maintain accurate waiting lists
• Develop and maintain parent/guardian relationships and keep parents informed of their child's daily experiences and center activities
• Recruiting, training, supervising, and retaining quality staff
• Plan, develop, schedule and/or provide in-service training and staff evaluations
• Foster and cultivate partnerships with other organizations
• Prepare and maintain administrative and business reports and records
• Positively support and uphold Growth’s policies and philosophy to parents, co-workers and the community
• Ensures faculty understands and adheres to center policies, procedures and philosophy
• Model professional work ethic by reporting to work on time and maintaining consistent attendance and arranging and communicating leave requests in advance
• Establish positive, respectful and professional relationship with children, parents, colleagues, and community
Skills & Abilities:
• Ensure children’s safety while performing the following job functions: frequently lift, move or hold children with a range of weight from 10 to 50 pounds
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to efficiently handle conflicts and complaints
• Able to build successful relationships and have the ability to influence people at all levels
• Skill in planning and organizing, with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Able to define problems and resolve them quickly and appropriately
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
US CELLULAR - WIRELESS CENTRAL IN GENESEO IS HIRING
Wireless Central in Geneseo, IL is seeking to hire a full-time Wireless Retail Associate to provide exceptional customer service and technical support to our customers as well as sell telecommunication products and services. Are you sales savvy and motivated to ensure excellent customer experience? Would you like to get paid to play with the latest technology? If so, send your resume to Paulbacke@gmail.com.
We pay our Wireless Retail Associates a competitive wage of $12-$25/hour plus commissions and monthly bonuses. Our top associates are earning up to $40,000 per year! We also offer sales, training, flexible schedules, paid holidays, paid vacation, health, dental, life insurance and an associate phone discount! Plus, we have a relaxed, fun and friendly environment where you get to wear jeans to work. If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!