TAKE OUR ANNUAL SURVEY AND PROVIDE VALUABLE FEEDBACK! Click HERE to take the survey! Click here for a pdf version.
The Geneseo Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to advancing and retaining commerce, industry, agriculture, and quality of life in the City of Geneseo and surrounding area. The Geneseo Chamber works to help Geneseo achieve its fullest potential by providing continuous and effective leadership. Our strength lies in the active involvement of its membership. Both large and small businesses, from virtually every profession, are represented and influence the direction of our organization.
The Geneseo Chamber of Commerce is committee driven. The members comprise the organization. The more members who join the Chamber, the better it can represent the business community, for it accomplishes collectively what no one business could do alone. The Geneseo Chamber of Commerce has more than 250 members and a professional staff to provide guidance and continuity to the overall programs.
The Geneseo Chamber of Commerce works for you and exists to help our business community succeed and grow by being:
- A Business Partner…staffed with a full time professional office staff, guided by a dedicated Board of Directors, and supported by a cast of business people who volunteer diligently for our membership on committees and task forces.
- A Watchful Eye…keeping a watch on decisions affecting you and your business, and watching to maintain the high quality of the Geneseo area.
- Another Voice…representing and advocating for your views on issues at the local, state, and federal government levels.
- A Marketing Tool…promoting the Geneseo business community through social meida, business networking, membership publications, and programs.
- Concierge of the Community…of our community where residents, visitors, newcomers, and prospective developers receive reliable information about our region.
- An Information Resource…developing information, answering inquiries, preparing factual data and statistics that tell the story of Geneseo.